Home » » PAKISTANI ACTRESS MAHA NOOR BALOCH

PAKISTANI ACTRESS MAHA NOOR BALOCH

The beautiful pakistani actress mahanoor baloch she is very hard worker .Mahnoor Baloch is super top actress and model of pakistan. Mahnoor Baloch’s birthday or date of birth in 1970 in USA. Her height is 5′7” and she got married at age of 15 and has a 24 years old daughter. Mahnoor married Hamid with their parent’s consent and blessings. Hamid was seventeen years of age at the time.she belong sindhi and modrean famliy.she is very smart many people likes her.she have 2 kids.

Mahnoor is sailing in many boats these days. She is a model, performer and a director at the same time. Though modelling had been her forte, she is no more the sultry siren that was once seen sashaying down the catwalk. It was again a bitter experience that led to such a decision. “I believe style does not mean that one has to be vulgar. In a fashion show we were to model for some western clothes. The skirt I had to wear had a slit way up till my thigh. It was very embarrassing for me. That was my last show. I believe there is a difference between style and nudity. I like modelling but catwalk is a definite no no now. I will continue to work in commercials though.” says Mahnoor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Style 4 u - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger